Training Programme Calendar
- A scheme to promote Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME) of South India through Entrepreneurship club.
What is Entrepreneurship Club ?
- Entrepreneurs joining together will form a club. The Entrepreneurs club will form a forum for meeting of the Entrepreneurs to discuss common problems identify solution and take corrective action.
How E-club is formed?
- By joining atleast 50 Entrepreneur a club is formed.
Why Entrepreneurship club ?
- This will create a base for Entrepreneurs for coming together to solve their problems a shift from the lobbying mode to facilitation Mode.
Who can become member in E-club?
- Any Entrepreneur
Who will operate the E-club?
- VIT - University
- Club Members / Committee
How the funds are generated?
- Initially funds will be provided by office of DC(MSME), New Delhi. Subsequently clubs will generate fund from various sources to become self sustain.
- For members it's absolutely FREE
What are states covered under southern region?
- Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Union Territory-Pondicherry
Objectives of Entrepreneurs club
- Enhancing the productivity and competitiveness
- Capacity building of Micro and Small Enterprises
- Facilitate substantial economies of scale
- Provide business assistance
- Provide management training
- Enhance production process
- Provide Incubator service
- Attract new firms and talent to regions
- Improve infrastructure through government Schemes
- Improve regulatory policy
- Reduce competitiveness
- Establish technical standards
- Provide solutions for common problems
Benefits of Entrepreneurs club
- Mutual learning & Benefit
- Reach many units at a time
- Increased level of enterprise
- New ideas and new business
- Specific need with specific solution
- Economic scale of operation
- Easy access to credit
- Subsidized Participation in Foreign
- Trade fair
- Consultancy and Reimbursement for
- ISO 9000/14000
Advantages to club members
- The club will create a base to Entrepreneurs for coming together to solve their problems a shift from the lobbying mode to facilitation Mode
- The Club will promote entrepreneurs to develop a strong, loyal and mutually rewarding partnership with Changing Business and the Global Challenge.
- The scheme will have close liaison among Universities, Entrepreneurs and Government.
- It is expected that club would give an opportunity to Entrepreneurs join together to have novel thinking of developing their enterprises through cluster approach.
- This scheme will be a road map to promote Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises of South India through Entrepreneurship club effectively.
- With the influence of various MDMEDI under southern region, Entrepreneurship clubs may be promoted effectively by adopting the clusters identified in their respective regions for MSME.
Clubs identified in South India based on existing cluster
|S.No||State||Number of clubs|